This month Sports Crew have created a new game called “Dodge them all”! This game was created at the Sports crew training at Brooksby College with Clare Marlow. This game was created by Liv, Arthur and Danny. We have decided to play it at school at lunchtime. We have had lots of good reviews from other children school and we now run the game on a Monday and Thursday lunchtime. This game has been very successful and we have now made a league of teams and whoever gets the most points at the end of term will win a prize. We hope this game will stay popular and keep everyone active!
Hi, my name is Charlotte and I took part in the athletics tournament recently. I really enjoyed doing the obstacle relay with: Matilda, Megan and Amy. It took place at Brooksby Melton College and at first sight I was very nervous because there was a lot of people there but it looked very fun. We did very well and came joint fifth. Overall it was a great day, I really enjoyed it!
SPORTS CREW TRAINING
Recently, Sports Crew went to Brooksby Melton College. We did different activities: putting people into groups; to improvise in a small and big area; tested out our own games and tried out other people’s games. My favourite part was when we tried different games.
- Football, Maths and English activities = premier league primary stars
- Yoga for kids = www.cosmickids.com
- Sports activities and challenges = Youth sport trust and Sport England
- Joe Wicks will deliver active fitness sessions live every morning at 9 a.m
- Disney Dance sing alongs - see Disney website
- Sports activities and challenges = www.gonoodle.com
- Disney 10 minute shake up activities = www.nhs.uk/10-minute-shake-ups/shake-ups