Our last Ofsted Inspection was in March 2010, and we were delighted that we were judged to be an OUTSTANDING school overall.
The inspection found that:
- The children concentrate very well in lessons and make excellent progress.
- The children behave really well, and are a credit to the school.
- The children know a great deal about how to live healthy lives and stay safe.
- The children think a lot about people in the world who are poor or sick.
- School leaders run the school well and know how to make it even better.
- The activities provided for pupils are interesting, and they enjoy the many clubs at lunchtime and after school that teach them important skills in things like gardening, music, and sport.
- Teachers make learning fun and help children when they find things difficult.
- All staff at the school take excellent care of the children and keep them safe.