OFSTED and School Prospectus
Our last Ofsted Inspection was in March 2010, and we were delighted that we were judged to be an OUTSTANDING school overall.
The inspection found that:
- The children concentrate very well in lessons and make excellent progress.
- The children behave really well, and are a credit to the school.
- The children know a great deal about how to live healthy lives and stay safe.
- The children think a lot about people in the world who are poor or sick.
- School leaders run the school well and know how to make it even better.
- The activities provided for pupils are interesting, and they enjoy the many clubs at lunchtime and after school that teach them important skills in things like gardening, music, and sport.
- Teachers make learning fun and help children when they find things difficult.
- All staff at the school take excellent care of the children and keep them safe.
You can read the full report below.
You can now share your views on our school via Ofsted's Parent View website. By sharing your views, Ofsted hopes you'll be helping the school to improve. You will also be able to see what other parents have said about us.
Ofsted's School Data Dashboard complements the Ofsted school inspection report by providing an analysis of our school's performance over a three-year period.
For further information on our school results see the Department for Education's website (external link).